Interested in Cobra front brakes?

After my order with speed concepts got I cancelled, I started to search around for other places that had a similiar packages, but couldn't find actually what I wanted. So I researched buying the parts individually, and this is what I found, for those of you who are interested.

Rotors:
13" Brembo Cross-drilled and slotted, zinc coated......$150shipped
From eBay

Calipers:
10th Anniversary Red Calipers.........$235.42
From oemfordparts.com

Stainless Steel Lines
Maximum Motorsports part# MMBK2F w/Banjo Bolts.....$79.95 +shipping

So for $465 plus shipping on the lines, you have everything you need. I decided to also get Hawk pads while I was at it, another $89.95.

Hope someone will find this useful.

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

ROLLIN5.0 said:
Did you happen to find options for the rear brakes as well? With the 13" rotor, and the calipers you are getting, will you need a >16" spare tire?
Brandon

I already put on a Baer 13" kit with Hawk pads from Brother's. The kit only includes the rotors, caliper relocating brackets and hardware. Mostly did it for looks, so it would match the front. Here's a link. The title of the item says 96-04, but they really fit 94-04.

Mustang4119 said:
Do you know if 13" rotors by Brembo will fit in direct replacement for the rears? I have cobra r wheels
NO you need replacement gt rotors for the rear, there like 10.5 i think, unless you have cobra brakes in the back, thn there 11.6" or if you have the baer 13" kit then you will need baer replacement rotors as tthe fronts are thicker.

juiced_94gt said:
NO you need replacement gt rotors for the rear, there like 10.5 i think, unless you have cobra brakes in the back, thn there 11.6" or if you have the baer 13" kit then you will need baer replacement rotors as tthe fronts are thicker.

Will people even see I have aftermarket rear rotors? I have the brembo big brake kit up front. 10.5 looks so small when I looked inside today. So basically whatever and just get the direct replacements? I will get cross drilled. I dont want the slotted in it. Where can I get good rear brake pads for cheap online?