Interior Color Code XW??

• Sponsors (?)

I don't intend to hijack your thread, but I need help in determining my interior color code as well. I'm about to install a Full A-Pillar and want it to match the color of the dashboard. Could anyone tell me the color code? See the attached pic.

Attachments

• roush5.jpg
    roush5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 370
el_kid_1 said:
I don't intend to hijack your thread, but I need help in determining my interior color code as well. I'm about to install a Full A-Pillar and want it to match the color of the dashboard. Could anyone tell me the color code? See the attached pic.

Don't know what yours is. Never saw a two-toned before. Have you looked for the code inside the drivers door. Maybe you have 2 codes instead of one. I ended up calling Ford and asking the parts guys to look up the code and give me the name of the color. Try that. My ended up being Dark Charcoal for the code XW.

el_kid_1 said:

Top Dark Charcoal bottom Med graphite.