Interior screw sizes?

billison

I like tinted tail
15 Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
stl
Does anyone know the sizes for the screws on the interior? I know some are different.
Didn’t know if anyone had a list or if we can start working on one.

• Sponsors (?)

Would be nice to start working on one. I know LRS supplies a PDF of the QTY of each screw for each item, but they don't list the size. You'd really need a few lists as the count would differ between various models.

You'd also need someone with an original interior to help make the list as a lot of these cars have been taken apart and had any ole screw tossed back in.
I would like ot see such a list happen though as i'm sure a few of my screws are incorrect

Absolutely.

I know several of the dash spots use a flat head screw and many of the other panels use a pan head. I’ll confirm today but I believe they are #8 and a bunch of different lengths.

I know a local guy with a 30k mile car that seems untouched that may help.

The screw side does match the #8 Phillips. For just needing to get it back together, that’ll take care of most of your needs. I’m not sure if factory was pan head or oval head though. But that’s splitting hairs

For a detailed list we’d need either a fresh car or to buy the kit and list it out.

Last edited:
I've got a mostly stock car that has a lot of the original parts - they're all falling apart from age. I'll try to get sizes as I pull parts.

Anyone suggest a good screw sizing set? I"ve needed one for a long time now anyway.