Intro...with pics

bryce93lx

Jan 20, 2006
Luke AFB AZ
Hey all been around the forums awhile, mosty in the BHR and 5.0 sections. I have had the GT/CS for a few weeks and love it got a chance to take it out get some pics and flog it a little. It desperatly needs waxed and i may get a clay bar, but until it drops below 90 around here this is as good as it gets.

I was impressed with what this car can do, i was on a serious twisty road. couple of things i noticed(and the mods to fix them).
Brake fade was pretty quick, i let them cool and they came back, so im thinking drilled or slotted rotors better pads and fluid

This road has lots of slow corners, making the 1,2 shift important first is too low and second is okay but the gap to third is crazy, thinking 4.10's and just not use first, but i am itchin for a t-56

cornered well, i was impressed my fox has tons done to the suspension and the GT wasn' all that far behind it bone stock, shocks, struts, lowered, and whatever magic Maximum motorsports has lying around. I just got out of a RX-8, which is a fantastic car just not a Stang, but i was surprised i thought it would feel like a tank, but it wasn't bad. You could really tell how big of a car it is, but with a few improvements it will be much better.

And i need a supercharger, not really becuase it's slow but becuase more is always better, and that gap in the front facsia needs a intercooler to church things up.
DSC00592.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

plus one of my fox because if i am anything its a whore(pic whore)
Picture080.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00592.jpg
    DSC00592.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00598.jpg
    DSC00598.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00608.jpg
    DSC00608.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00618.jpg
    DSC00618.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture080.jpg
    Picture080.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Sponsors (?)

a tuner/cai combo is a great investment for the time being until you go f/i. im happy with mine for now. also short throw shifter couldnt hurt:D. nice car btw. i see you are at Luke AFB. i spent 4 yrs just SE of you at DM. :flag: welcome to the world of S-197s

Nice car. You know until I saw the picture of the front grill of your car I had no idea that the Honeycomb was cut out on the bottom part. I had to go look in the garage at my 07 and was like wow, I thought the honeycomb was not breathable. :)

nice car, i think i recognize your fox from the 5.0 section. i used to cruise over there once and a while because i had a 5.0 in my 94.

i've got the hurst shifter in my car, and its a sweet shifter, along with 4.10s.

basically the ford racing drag pack is a great addition, thats what i have. i think its like 1300, intake, canned tune, 4.10s, ceramic shorty headers, hurst short throw shifter, and if installed by a dealer, you don't void the warranty.

Gotta love the CS! I'm also new here, it seems to have a lot of good info on it that should help you with you choices. I've modded mine quite a bit. It all helps.
DSC00037.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00037.jpg
    DSC00037.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 43