Intro

Ive been wondering the forum for quiet some time, reading and what not.

Finally decided to become apart of it.

Heres some pics of my car.

2007_0114Image0001.jpg

As you see, it needs some work.

Well I hope this was the right place for this thread.

Comments are always welcome. ;)

Attachments

• 2007_0114Image0001.jpg
    2007_0114Image0001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

I'd have to say its outstanding ... in its field :D

Sorry ... I had to do it :)

What more could you expect from a city boy ;)

Nice looking Stang and Welcome to 94-95 StangNet :nice:

Good to see you moved from ... Lurking Status to Involved Status :D

Grady

looks like a nice car to begin doing what you want with it i really like black stangs so its the perfect platform to me :D what color interior? 5 speed or auto? what does it have done to it?

Its has grey and black interior, cloth or whatever you wanna call it. 5 speed also.

Mods are in my sig.

I got a mean audio system in it.

Ive spent a pretty good bit into it, and now trying to sell it, so I can go some more go fast parts.:D

Hopefully in teh future, a 331 short block and a nice H/C/I to match.

I was wanting to buy some new rims, but it seems OE direct wheels no longer carry teh one I wanted.

And I wouldnt mind having Welds Draglites, but dont know what it'll take to make it fit exactly. Since they dont make teh XP's anymore.

i just got a set of welds... our cars can take a 15x10 in the rear but its tight and a 15x3.5 in the front with the spacers i think its like 3/4" or something what were the wheels you wanted from oe wheels?

i just got a set of welds... our cars can take a 15x10 in the rear but its tight and a 15x3.5 in the front with the spacers i think its like 3/4" or something what were the wheels you wanted from oe wheels?

300 series. Basicly teh Saleen knockoffs.

I looked one week, they had them on the website. Looked the next and came find em. There still in the magazine tho. Who knows.