Introducing - "CHEAPSK8 RACING TEAM"

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Thanks to Ted Falk and his company Replia Promotions, my team is now boldy emblazoned on the side of my car! And, matching jackets are on order.

Just another bit of fun with my car, thumbing my nose at everyone, and having fun.

The decals were easy to apply, and of course match the other stripes on the car! The "X" is my instructor mark when I am at a school.

Here's the process...

TeamChepsk87.jpg

TeamChepsk83.jpg

TeamChepsk84.jpg

TeamChepsk85.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks good Dan but when are you gonna paint that puppy? seriuously just get some of that Duplicolor Pint Shop paint and go to town, it's supposed to be super easy to use and it has no recoat window so if you "F" it up all you have to do is sand that spot and repaint that area, easy stuff. i think they even have a fairly corrrect looking blue too or silver if you want

Hey...Cheapie...how do I get one of those decals to put on my truck??

I only have one decal on it now and typically don't put any on my vehicles...

but, that would look cool next to my NRA decal!!! :rlaugh:

Alright, time to get in a post here before El Chepo gets too far.

The offical team that will one day be Chepsk8 Racing Team was in fact MY IDEA. Dearest FATHER has been running amok with my ideas as of recently... The decals on the side of the Cobra? Also my idea from a photo edit I did of my ZX2. BUT, it became a reality and shown on his car.

Anywho...

After clowning around one night at the table, I decided I'd take the silly idea we had and try to make the "team" a genuine team/club for all of the chepsk8s out there. I'm in the process of finishing up writing the applicaton as well as the requirments (yes there are requirements to join the team) for the club/team. Everyone is welcome to apply once we get this rolling and official, and if it does steadily pick up, then the jackets can be bought/sent out to all the members.

That's cool!

Back a long, long time ago, I wanted to be cool too, so I used a permanent marker and hand printed my self proclaimed team name on a shirt. I didn't go as far as to put it on the car, as my parents didn't know I was drag racing the family car at the grudge races at the track.

The name was BRIEF MADNESS RACING.

Yeah, my Dad would have been "disppointed" if I had done the same with his '71 LTD Brougham. Although he should have been proud! "Baby" -his name for that 429-4V powered 16.5 feet of Detroit largess at its finest- had taken out (among other wannabe heroes) both a big ol' 440 Dodge (think "Blues Brothers") and a '78 Crapmaro Super Sport - that were both painted up for the CHP! The officer lived in Yuma (two blocks from the house where I grew up), was a member of our local CB club, and was known for "wild tendancies" here on this side of the river.
The Dodge was first, and then the Super Sport two days after he traded up for it - and two days before my 17th birthday. The runs were held on the Arizona side of the River; and the flagman was a Deputy Sheriff that patrolled that portion of the mesa south of town. (He was in the CB club, too) :p

So send me a form when you get it made up. I'll even do the little racing stripe tag on my F150's tailgate, just like on the Sport-Sk8. And I'll even try to talk you down on the jacket price - 'cause I'm cheap, too!