Introducing myself

Mustang30240

Jun 6, 2005
Well ive been a member of here for a while now, I dont really post much or say much, just use the site for referancing some information. So I thought I would post a pic of my car and one of the new motor going in and say hello...

p6.jpg

new 347 stroker going in

View attachment 332089

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Sponsors (?)

to much is done to it, to much money in it! Main stuff would be 347 stroker Trickflow High ports, XE274hr, Systemax Intake, TKO trans, 5 lug conversion, and a bunch of little bolt ons.. far as paint goes, I need to pay off a loan I just took out to build the motor

yeah, that car looks good...sounds like it runs/ will run real good too...i know you said it wouldnt be happening any time soon, but hypothetically, what colour would or will you paint it?

where is that first pic at? i like the background...

im rockin the primer to, im a broke high school kid. :sad:

summer time for me :D

looks good though man! its got a sleeper aspect to it. primer but runs like a scolded dog!

to much is done to it, to much money in it! Main stuff would be 347 stroker Trickflow High ports, XE274hr, Systemax Intake, TKO trans, 5 lug conversion, and a bunch of little bolt ons.. far as paint goes, I need to pay off a loan I just took out to build the motor

Yeah, another person with High ports! Are they the older style or newer? How well does that cam work with them, my guess is good for that combo. What size rockers are you using?

Welcome :nice:

Yeah, another person with High ports! Are they the older style or newer? How well does that cam work with them, my guess is good for that combo. What size rockers are you using?

Welcome :nice:

there the new ones I bought them from summit, Im using 1.6rr's, and I havent got it running yet still dealing with some little issues