Introduction

Hi, I just registered thought I would introduce myself. My name is dan I am from Talladega Alabama. I am in the Navy stationed in Norfolk Va right now.

I just bought a 1973 mach 1 (05 body code) from the original owner complete with original sales invoice and ind insurance literature.

I have previousley owned an 86 2.3l mustang and an 84 302 mustang with t-tops.

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future and swapping tech info and hope I can help some of you with car troubles as much as I am sure some of you can help me. Oh and Happy Fourth of July :flag:

BTW I looked for an intro section but didnt see it so if I am in the wrong section could a mod please move me to the correct forum.

• Sponsors (?)

southrnpride69 said:
Hi, I just registered thought I would introduce myself. My name is dan I am from Talladega Alabama. I am in the Navy stationed in Norfolk Va right now.

I just bought a 1973 mach 1 (05 body code) from the original owner complete with original sales invoice and ind insurance literature.

I have previousley owned an 86 2.3l mustang and an 84 302 mustang with t-tops.

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future and swapping tech info and hope I can help some of you with car troubles as much as I am sure some of you can help me. Oh and Happy Fourth of July :flag:

BTW I looked for an intro section but didnt see it so if I am in the wrong section could a mod please move me to the correct forum.

Welcome aboard squid.