Is it possible to build a reliable 500+rwhp 5.0L with Procharger S/C?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm running around 14psi on ported twisted wedge heads, ported Edelbrock rpm intake and a 75mm TB (where the bottleneck probably lies).

The heads are o-ringed but I still have a blown headgasket on the drivers side. I had a chip burnt to keep the car running on the rich side for safety and I'm using 50lb injectors along with an aeromotive fuel system. I'm guessing I still probably need a boost timing master?

I also found out that my bypass might've been stuck closed so I probably lost my engine or parts because of it.

Don't I need atleast an R302 block or better to handle 500+rwhp no matter what or will what you mention make safe power for a stock block?

Well I have a 14lb D-1, TW heads, RPM intake, carburetor with a stock 302 block, 342 stroker and a cast crank and it holds fine with o-rings,BTM, and main support. I'm putting the intercooler on tomorrow. Its mandatory to run an intercooler or BTM with that much boost. It doesnt seem like much but its twice as much boost as the average street blower.