SN95 Is It Safe To Buy From There ?

Kosta94

Active User
Jul 17, 2017
I am planning to basically restomod my 94 mustang and one of the things that is going in is a Ford performance Boss block 302. So i saw this online parts shop that sells Ford Racing parts , and the prices are really low , almost (too good to be true ) kind of low . I wonder does anyone have any expirience with them and is it safe to buy from them ? This is the shop I'm talking about http://www.fordracingbyspeedshopdirect.com/ And also I can't go to a parts store and buy directly, because I don't live in the USA , I'm in Bulgaria and I can only order online. :)

• Sponsors (?)

I am planning to basically restomod my 94 mustang and one of the things that is going in is a Ford performance Boss block 302. So i saw this online parts shop that sells Ford Racing parts , and the prices are really low , almost (too good to be true ) kind of low . I wonder does anyone have any expirience with them and is it safe to buy from them ? This is the shop I'm talking about http://www.fordracingbyspeedshopdirect.com/ And also I can't go to a parts store and buy directly, because I don't live in the USA , I'm in Bulgaria and I can only order online. :)
@Kosta94
I would go to Ebay, search that company by name, and see if they sell there. If so, go to some of their offerings, and look at the degree of "feedback" granted by customers. Pretty good way to learn about integrity of sellers. imp

Reactions: 2 users
Well apparently Ford Performance states them as a "Featured Dealer" whatever the hell that means... I have found 0 reviews anywhere on them ... Also saw good prices in LMR.com Anybody use them ? :):)

Well apparently Ford Performance states them as a "Featured Dealer" whatever the hell that means... I have found 0 reviews anywhere on them ... Also saw good prices in LMR.com Anybody use them ? :):)

LMR is VERY reputable. I've used them dozens of times, excellent service. They even offer a stangnet forum discount.

Reactions: 5 users
+1 on LMR. Here in the states they've been great and have had most of my business on my current car. I'd reach out to them and tel them you're overseas and just verify there's no issues.

Reactions: 2 users
LMR sells a lot of Chinese junk. It's not that they are a bad company, it's just a reality of the economy we live in. If it has a multi-digit Ford part number, you are probably ok.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
LMR even stands behind their Chinese junk. Very good company to deal with. If you have issues with anything from them they will try their hardest to make it right.

I know from experience with them.

I've spent more than I want to admit with LMR. Never had an issue. As a consumer, it is your responsibility to ask questions upfront. If you don't want to buy their "house brand" parts,then expect to pay more for the premium ones. They don't hide anytng and always answer my questions.

Reactions: 1 users
LMR is good, but shipping (for me in Hawaii) is a killer. They ship EVERYRHING ups second day air to me. Won't ship any other way (USPS etc). So, a $10 part sometimes costs $20 to ship so the part that you guys on the Mainland get for $10, I get for $30. Sometimes I ship to my dad in Maine for the free shipping, and he mails it through the USPS. It kinda sucks.....

Reactions: 1 user
+1 for LMR. I have spent thousands of dollars with them over the past 5 or 6 years. From big things(Tremec TKO600) to small things(miscellaneous small bolts and screws). They stand by their parts and service. Their customer service is top notch.

Hey guys! My name is Ziad, I am the LMR representative on this forum. I wanted to thank you all for the great feedback. It is customers like yourselves that keeps us going. Please feel free to contact me regarding anything. My direct extension is 254-296-6597. Also I wanted to mention that our Christmas in July sale just went live.

Hey guys! My name is Ziad, I am the LMR representative on this forum. I wanted to thank you all for the great feedback. It is customers like yourselves that keeps us going. Please feel free to contact me regarding anything. My direct extension is 254-296-6597. Also I wanted to mention that our Christmas in July sale just went live.

hey what happened to Tyler?
where's my T shirt dammit! lol

I bought my Ford Performance Street Handling Package from fordracingbyspeedshopdirect.com (I guess its also called LMR, good to know)
I talked to someone at length on the phone who was extremely knowledgeable. I got the best price offered on the parts, as advertised. It was in stock, it shipped quickly, there were no problems. Recently I bought more official Ford parts from them. I had some trouble logging in online, again I talked to someone on the phone.who was able to place the order for me. They promised to call back with a confirmation #. That happened promptly. My spark plugs arrived so fast you would think my neighbor threw them over the fence. Living in the same state had something to do with that I'm sure, but still. Again, they had the best price and customer service was outstanding. From my experience they are top notch.
Cheers

• Neat
Reactions: 1 users