Is the rain ever gonna stop

1hot87gt

5 Year Member
Mar 17, 2017
New York
Spent the morning in the garage with my fox. Wiped her down, dressed the tires, checked pressures, etc, etc, etc. Was gonna do her spring oil change but ran out of time. I’m in the Northeast. I know we shouldn’t complain, we really had no snow this winter, but man it’s been a rainy spring. Haven’t gotten her out once. It’s gotta stop eventually, right?

Attachments

• D243D260-0B75-44AF-8569-DA80134F2770.jpeg
    D243D260-0B75-44AF-8569-DA80134F2770.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Was supposed to go to a car show today but the rain kept me in. RAiniest April in over 100 years and all but 2-3 days have rained.

My lawn looks incredible though

Had a car show today too that was already rescheduled once due to rain. And of course it was cancelled again. Couldn’t even sit inside and relax and watch the NASCAR race. Dover, DE. That was rained out too.

But your right, lawn looks amazing.

I have been wondering the same thing everyday. There was supposed to be a mustang/Ford car show close to me last week but it rained and the "rain date" was this weekend... now I think it may be postponed. You bet once its sunny I'll be out driving all day.

Nice and sunny today in Hawaii. Went to the Mustang Madness show at Windward Ford. Gorgeous sunny blue skies, nice trade winds, but hey, I still pay $7 for a gallon of milk so there is that...….:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah , here in CT. this A.M. there is a strange glowing orb in the sky.....what the …... oh yeah it's the sun!
Not going to last long though, rain tomorrow p.m. , rain Thurs. & Fri.
After 50 yrs. of living in the Northeast I'm ready to try a different part of the Country, someday I hope.

Its been wetter than usual even here in NM this spring, where we see 320ish days of sunshine a year. Supposed to rain Tues-Sat, or at least itll be cloudy.

Rain in the desert can be scary. I didnt understand why everyone was freaking out until I watched it come a flash flood. I've got a lot of family in the Roswell area. Hang in there BlakeusMaximus!