is there an inexpensive way to delete the pprv?

• Sponsors (?)

i will let you know in the very near future.

i bought a foot of 5/16th gates submersible fuel line from oreilly's for $26, they gave me 4 smooth clamps, and I am going to figure it out from there when i drop my tank.

i have a svt focus pump going in. the pprv deletes i have seen, the fuel line comes off the top of the basket, has a 90 degree fitting, and then goes to the hat.

I may end up clamping the line straight to the nipple on the top of the fuel pump and routing it straight to the hat and drill holes in the bottom and front of the basket - or i may cough up the money to get a stainless, brass, or teflon 5/16th 90 degree fitting and use as much of the stock setup as possible.

I dont know what I am going to do just yet, because I have not dropped my fuel tank yet and have not actually seen with my own two eyes what I am working with.

I will let you know when I know - it seems like there is not a whole lot of info on this - so I may actually do a write up with part #'s and websites stuff like that.

Sweet, I need 3ft, I have dual cobra pumps. I also need 3/8" line. That's a good plan tho, I watched a good video on it last night. It was pprv delete for dummies. Google it and watch it. Not bad!