Is There Any Way To Diagnose A Bad Balancer?

Well, 1st off, I paid extra for upgraded pistons, rings and bearings. When the kit arrived, or came with standard bearings, not the upgrades. I called, spoke with a woman, who told me that they were out of the better bearings when they shipped my kit; therefore, they shipped the standard shingles. O course I complained because I paid for upgrades, and she made it right. She didn't ask for the old ones back.

2nd, my probe billet flywheel was crap. I couldn't figure out what bolt thread was used to attach the pressure plate. I called and spoke to a man, who gave me a strange thread pitch. I could not find them in any hardware store, or online. I played phone tag multiple times with this same guy, who kept promising to send me a set of screws. He never did, even when he told me he had a set at home. On our last conversation I told him I wanted my money back. He agreed and sent a return box.

The funniest thing about the whole situation, the first time I called, the man told me that probe didn't offer a flywheel. I had to direct him to it his own companies website.

Great prices, poor customer service.

Joe

• Sponsors (?)