is this build daily driverable?

Raspo93

Apr 6, 2011
I might be buying my second mustang soon, its a 95 with trickflow set up, heads, stage 1 cam, upper and lower intake street heat. mac equal length headers, flowmasters, tri ax short throw shifter, centerforce dual friction clutch , 3:73 gears, pullies, CAI. and 62,000 miles. Is this build reliable enough for daily driving? Also, could you estimate what the hp would be with those mods

• Sponsors (?)

I have a friend with that exact combo in his foxbody. It's totally daily driveable. In fact, after he got it tuned, you could barely tell he had a cam in the car.

Kurt

I might be buying my second mustang soon, its a 95 with trickflow set up, heads, stage 1 cam, upper and lower intake street heat. mac equal length headers, flowmasters, tri ax short throw shifter, centerforce dual friction clutch , 3:73 gears, pullies, CAI. and 62,000 miles. Is this build reliable enough for daily driving? Also, could you estimate what the hp would be with those mods
easily daily driveable. I drove my setup on a 120 mile roundtrip commute for a few years.

Three pieces of advice:

That intake is not the best, go with a Gt40/cobra or BEST combo a Performer intake.

Get a summit aluminum radiator to keep things cool, avoid detonation and make life in general better while sitting in traffic.

Eventually Get a street tune from a reputable tuner.