MSD ingnition
Vortech V-1 supercharger with 10psi
Caster Camber Plates
Coilover Springs
Tubular K Memeber
Lakewood Drag Struts and Shocks
Nitto 555R's in Rear 275's
Weld Drag lites 8" in rear 3.5" in front

this car made 450 rwhp and he wants $8000 for it, it is mint, not a scratch on it, 40k original miles on the car, an only 4k miles on the engine.

• Sponsors (?)

well its like this, he got it for 12 grand, put 2000 miles on it and ripped the interior out, it does need interior work to be a decent crusier because it uncomfortable to drive right now. it has carpet but only in front an it has the center console, it has no back seats or back carpet. he just had a kid an he has a 99 stang that is all built and a beater, he goes to school an works full time.that is the reason for selling. also he is not advertising it for sale, its just like if he sells it then he sells it an if he doesnt then he doesnt, he doesnt care if he sells it or not. this car is mint an by far the nicest looking fox body ive ever seen, if i buy it i will post pics.

You can finish interior over time no problem. That car is a beast,
sounds fantastic but how do you know all the mods is there receipts or ??? You must have read that from something. I did not see subframes I will check.....seems strange to omit those they are one of the most important
items.

i have known the kid for a while he wouldnt lie to me about it. also from all the stuff that is done to this car there is no reason at all to lie about anything, the car is legit.
there arnt subframes but the guy who built it added all kinds of extra supports an stuff under the car, welded in plates in certain areas that are weak an all kinds of crazy stuff.