It put down WHAT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03GTconv

Feb 15, 2006
Fort Worth
Well this is going to make you guys rolling in a 99-04 GT kinda mad......

My buddy just went and had is brand new Cobalt SS dynoed....... 225 Fwhp...!!! What.....!! He said he was taking out some mustangs and wanted to see y lolol....Well we found out lol

Dammit!!! Dammit all to hell!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Cannot outrun ghey + ugly :notnice:

2005-Chevrolet-Cobalt-SS-Coupe-Wide-Body-SEMA-RA-1920x1440.jpg

Attachments

• 2005-Chevrolet-Cobalt-SS-Coupe-Wide-Body-SEMA-RA-1920x1440.jpg
    2005-Chevrolet-Cobalt-SS-Coupe-Wide-Body-SEMA-RA-1920x1440.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 81
um yeah, but...

your friend is an idiot...

He is comparing a stock mustang GT to a cobalt SS....

his SS is a "modified" (from the factory) cobalt-

What would make sense is if he raced a Cobra- which is a stock mustang that has been "modified" from the factory..

I would rather drive a pink V6 mustang before you GAVE me a cobalt..
#1 it's a chevy
#2 it's gay
#3 it's front drive
#4 it's a cobalt...

:SNSign:

1965coupe said:
your friend is an idiot...

He is comparing a stock mustang GT to a cobalt SS....

his SS is a "modified" (from the factory) cobalt-

What would make sense is if he raced a Cobra- which is a stock mustang that has been "modified" from the factory..

I would rather drive a pink V6 mustang before you GAVE me a cobalt..
#1 it's a chevy
#2 it's gay
#3 it's front drive
#4 it's a cobalt...

:SNSign:

Well he also has a 01 WS6 T/A that puts 432 Rwhp all motor:nice: .....The Cobalt is his daily driver and he wanted something fun and decent on gas....He's not talking sh$t...He loves stangs to...he was just impressed with his little Cobalt SS.....

03GTconv said:
Well this is going to make you guys rolling in a 99-04 GT kinda mad......

My buddy just went and had is brand new Cobalt SS dynoed....... 225 Fwhp...!!! What.....!! He said he was taking out some mustangs and wanted to see y lolol....Well we found out lol

Dammit!!! Dammit all to hell!!!
Fact of the matter is that ford needs to build a better entry level mustang gt. I mean 300hspwr is good, but the darn car weighs about 3500+lbs. Either cut weight out of the stangs or build a higher hspwr car. These rice burners and usa made 4/6 cyl's are equalling or beating stangs stock for stock. :nono:

I would rather drive an auto 4 cyl. 90 mustang than a Cobalt ss:nice: That spoiler looks like something a Honda guy would stick on his Civic. If Chevy didnt put that 3 foot high spoiler on there then it would be an alright car. Being an American car they should have made it rear wheel drive. They even made there Impalla ss fwd this year which is gay because they come with a 5.3lt v8 with I believe 300hp which would be awesome if it was rear wheel drive:shrug:

my buddy has a SS non supercharged and that thing goes like a b@stard!

10:1 compression

I like them and Im glad the domestics now have some boot under the hood.:nice:

We have a broader torque range throughout the power band so we will smoke em, if we dont spin

Cobalt SS, Saturn Ion Redline, SRT-4, etc, etc. Just a phase of manufacturers catering to the ricer trend. Some of trying to bring back muscle...GTO, Charger, Camaro, Challenger, but they're killing it before they even start witht he prices of these freakin' cars. Seems like back in the 60's, muscle was popular to mod because it was cheap. Just like rice is cheap now.

Status
Not open for further replies.