It's been a while...

usaf_branham

15 Year Member
Oct 30, 2008
Boston
Wow... I have kept the stang garaged for quite a while now and have been driving a 4 cyl 4x4 ranger around (my winter ride). I just took it out of the garage today... Its amazing to me how you get used to driving something. I forgot what felt like to drive a real car. The short throw shifter and the about 320 more horsepower than the ranger is a real eye opener, lol. :nice:

Anyway i have had a smile all day, just thought i would share it.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow... I have kept the stang garaged for quite a while now and have been driving a 4 cyl 4x4 ranger around (my winter ride). I just took it out of the garage today... Its amazing to me how you get used to driving something. I forgot what felt like to drive a real car. The short throw shifter and the about 320 more horsepower than the ranger is a real eye opener, lol. :nice:

Anyway i have had a smile all day, just thought i would share it.

Glad to hear it! I can't wait to get mine out one day... :)

What tires are you running on that thing? You ever think about getting a torque arm or some 3.55s or 3.73s to help out with the traction? I spoke to MM yesterday and they said the torque arm would make a huge difference.

I know the feeling. after driving around in my '83 F250 (300 I6) and getting used to that, jumping back into the stang feels like im on fast forward. heh, its about the same feeling as getting used to the mustang, and then jumping onto the '05 FJR1300 though.

Its actually one of the nice things about having multiple cars, though. If your stang is your only car, you constantly want to mod it because it gets kinda boring, i guess. Getting into something slower puts it into prespective, and keeps you from needing 800hp lol.