Progress Thread HeHateMe gets bent

I guess I didn't ask enough for it. The first guy who came and looked at it after I posted it on FB bought it. Well, he's got to bring me the cash and his trailer, but it's gone. I was really hoping to trade for a caged roller, but hey, cash is cash.

Now the search begins for the home for 2.3 turbo power. Looking for a Fox roller, a notch or box top Fairmont would be first choice. Or just because I have always loved them, a 61-63 2 door Falcon. We'll see what comes up.

• Sad
  • Surprised
Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I guess I didn't ask enough for it. The first guy who came and looked at it after I posted it on FB bought it. Well, he's got to bring me the cash and his trailer, but it's gone. I was really hoping to trade for a caged roller, but hey, cash is cash.

Now the search begins for the home for 2.3 turbo power. Looking for a Fox roller, a notch or box top Fairmont would be first choice. Or just because I have always loved them, a 61-63 2 door Falcon. We'll see what comes up.
Done got paid for it now, so it really will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Congratulations on the quick sale. It probably means you asked a fair price and the right person was already looking. Money in hand is better than trying to sell it for a year. Don’t beat yourself up about “should have asked more”.

I'm happy. I didn't want to molest that car any more. I'm disappointed I didn't go buy a Falcon I saw for $600 back in the spring. I didn't have anywhere to put it. Now of course all I see are $3000 up for rust buckets

Fck,...you gotta get you eyes right..How you can sell off a decent looking car for a rolling slug is beyond me.
1963-Ford-Futura-002.jpg

Looks allright to me? :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
1963-Ford-Futura-002.jpg

Looks allright to me? :shrug:
What size you spose those rear tires are?....245×17?
The amount of work it takes just to make the same size tire that fits on the back of a fox mustang would negate this car as an option..( * hint there isnt a hammer big enough to make a 275 fit). Then you open the hood to reveal an engine compartment that makes a 289 look like a 460, and has suspension tech that only surpasses the flint mobile.
I dont think there couldnt possibly be a worst platform for performance mods..

Fck,...you gotta get you eyes right..How you can sell off a decent looking car for a rolling slug is beyond me.

You don't like belly button engines. I don't like belly button cars.

A little 2100lb car with some CalTracs and split mono leafs will hook with some 275's and the right setup. I will have the right setup. I won't have to spend a fortune to get it. I'll have a lot better front suspension than you think.