It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Re: Re: OT - Chepie should be coming home tomorrow

Originally posted by 65stanger
And why wouldn't you mention this thread..???:scratch:

You should feel honored that you have been hijacked and flown around the ethernet by THE ONE and ONLY CLOSET CREW.............:D :nice:

And besides, if it weren't for the hijackings, you wouldn't have been pointed to pix of an ORIGINAL KR 'vert.

Okay, she was too old for Indian Fire; but Highland Green looks good on a vert - especially with the saddle interior.

Still Dreamin'

Re: How about...

Originally posted by chepsk8
The closet crew in wet T-shirts.....:confused:

EEeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

If we keep this up, it could go for another 10 now that chepie's got a new set of clothes.... Now I get to work on her undergarments..........:lol:
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

You dog, you! Don't let Deanna or 'Chelle see this!

Or GBM.......... who knows how he would react!:lol:

Still Dreamin'

Re: Re: Re: Re: How about...

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
Yeah, but I knew you'd show up (Maybe it is the bunnie ears!) What happens now when Josh checks in????:eek:

Still Dreamin'

Actually, it's because I'm Keeper of the Closet Key, Guardian of the Gutter, and Evil Overlord. I see all and know all! :D

-Chelle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How about...

Originally posted by t_chelle16
Actually, it's because I'm Keeper of the Closet Key, Guardian of the Gutter, and Evil Overlord. I see all and know all! :D

-Chelle

no no its because your drawn to nakedness...... this is why your so fond of my avater........;)

So let me get this straight here.... the closet crew is gonna go skinney dipping in the perverbial half filled gutter????? :rolleyes:

so we have a combination of mud,jello and varius flavours of pudding and possibly a sighting of chellie bellie floating in this???:eek: :drool:

hell im allready in there awaiting:nice:

-gbm-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How about...

Originally posted by gingerbreadman
no no its because your drawn to nakedness...... this is why your so fond of my avater........;)

So let me get this straight here.... the closet crew is gonna go skinney dipping in the perverbial half filled gutter????? :rolleyes:

so we have a combination of mud,jello and varius flavours of pudding and possibly a sighting of chellie bellie floating in this???:eek: :drool:

hell im allready in there awaiting:nice:

-gbm-

Dude, watching this is like re-reading your posts about the new cam......:nonono:

Besides, there wasn't anything about skinny dipping....it was a wet tee-shirt contest! And if Chelle's gonna make an appearance, I'd better get the li'l Mrs another TROUT!:chair:

Still Dreamin'

I got bored today. The OFFICIAL Closet Yahoo IM theme:

yahooclosetskin2.jpg

yahooclosetskin1.jpg

:D

-Chelle

Status
Not open for further replies.