It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by t_chelle16
I got bored today. The OFFICIAL Closet Yahoo IM theme:

yahooclosetskin2.jpg

yahooclosetskin1.jpg

:D

-Chelle

HUHWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I'm gonna step out of the way now.... I just KNOW the BBFCM is going to hit the floor very soon!:D

Still Dreamin'

• Sponsors (?)

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
HUHWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I'm gonna step out of the way now.... I just KNOW the BBFCM is going to hit the floor very soon!:D

Still Dreamin'

Huminahuminahumina...................I'm mobile!!! I've got voice!!! Although I seriously think Chelle should reconsider the toe-humping cookie on webcam....:eek:

Originally posted by chepsk8
The closet crew in wet T-shirts.....

If we keep this up, it could go for another 10 now that chepie's got a new set of clothes.... Now I get to work on her undergarments..........

I seriously doubt you want to see (or smell), me in a wet t-shirt.......and you've already got the rabid half-baked toe-humping christmas cookie talking about removing tops in your other thread http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297856&perpage=25&pagenumber=2 , and it's not very clear as to whether he was refering to Chepie or Deanna, now you want to start stripping undergarments....:eek:

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
What happens now when Josh checks in????

Mayhem.....Absolute and utter, total MAYHEM!!!

Originally posted by gingerbreadman
i dont follow, is this just a picture? or is it some site i gotta visit to understand......

but dont get me wrong the pictures are fine with me;)

-gbm-

p.s. Hey bbfcm want some candy big fella;)

It's a skin/theme I made. When I use Yahoo IM, that's what it looks like (minus the blurred out friends list).

-Chelle

Originally posted by t_chelle16
It's a skin/theme I made

-Chelle

StangDreamin' trips, stumbles to the diving board; shuffles up, and executes a near flawless 2-1/2 gainer with a twist...... STRAIGHT INTO THE GUTTER!:D

Okay.....ummmmmm......errrrrrrr........where was I?

Oh yeah! Back on topic. As 65stanger was asking, what's next for Cheapie?

Still Dreamin'

Originally posted by c4ss
dont call me a noob, asshat

"Noob" (new be) is not an insult.....it just means you are new to this forum, and considering you just joined within the last month, you ARE a noob, and it was meant nicely. Your response however....................a 16 year old youngster such as yourself best learn it is not wise to insult the older, more experienced members of this forum.:nono:

Originally posted by 65stanger
"Noob" (new be) is not an insult.....it just means you are new to this forum, and considering you just joined within the last month, you ARE a noob, and it was meant nicely. Your response however....................a 16 year old youngster such as yourself best learn it is not wise to insult the older, more experienced members of this forum.:nono:

i got your back bro......

:nice:

-gbm-

Originally posted by 65stanger

Ut oh, somebody's gonna get a stomping!

BTW - Where do I get an application to this wet T-shirt contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.