It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hangin with chelle

Originally posted by MustangGurl2695
65stanger,:nonono: c'mon now those sick thoughts are only suposed to be in the brains of "younger kids". I AM NOT SAYING YOUR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends and i think up some funny stuff in school but not like somthings you've spawn.:nonono:

Uh........yeah.:rolleyes:

It takes years of experience to develope a truly sick and twisted mind....."younger kids" just ain't got it!!!:nonono:

BTW....where d'ya think "younger kids" come from.......sick older minds!!!:D

Just remember......"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time!":hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Re: hangin with chelle

Originally posted by MustangGurl2695
OK, hangin outside the closet with chelle will be fun. Now I can help make sure "the crew" behaves. lol.

Personaly I hate jello so I guess the gutter wouldn't be cool. Especially with the ideas 65stanger is commin up with I dont wanna be anywere near him in that gutter.:nonono:

Chelle, i think you gotta gaurd the closet and the gutter now??:confused:

65stanger,:nonono: c'mon now those sick thoughts are only suposed to be in the brains of "younger kids". I AM NOT SAYING YOUR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends and i think up some funny stuff in school but not like somthings you've spawn.:nonono:

Your right, he is not really old yet, just early middle-aged.:D

FYI for those wondering, I'm not in a coma or anything, just got a little bored with this place suddenly. Odds are you won't be seeing much of me until the spring thaw when the car comes out of storage since I won't really have any Mustang specific things to talk about until then and I certainly don't want to be the one to waste peoples valuable time or bunch up their panties with any off topic threads. After all let's face it, it's not like there are any questions asked that can't be answered by someone else and I'm sure the servers are running much faster without me, but hey, thanks for caring.

Chepie, good luck man. Wish I was there to help, unfortunately I've just been informed to pack my bags and head to Asia on 03/03/03 so the drive is just gonna be a tad to much.

Later,
Pak.

Re: Re: Re: Closet or Gutter?

Originally posted by steelhorse
C'mon let her play, We wont bite..............hard!

:nono: That is ONE line you do NOT want to cross.......being that she is young enough to be my daughter, Deanna falls under the full protection of the BIG BLUEONE!!!

So unless you want to end up as a bloody smear on the bottom of my foot, you WILL keep your peanut hands, teeth and ALL other body parts off of her!!!:nonono:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Closet or Gutter?

Originally posted by 65stanger
:nono: That is ONE line you do NOT want to cross.......being that she is young enough to be my daughter, Deanna falls under the full protection of the BIG BLUEONE!!!

So unless you want to end up as a bloody smear on the bottom of my foot, you WILL keep your peanut hands, teeth and ALL other body parts off of her!!!:nonono:

Just playing around, I didint mean anything by it:doh:

Big Blue Fuzzy closet monster

Yay now i have the BIG BLUEFUZZY Closet monster to protect me!!!:D Thanks 65Stanger!!:D :D :D :D

Ok the thread is still being hyjacked but i have nothing to help with this time.

65stanger, do everyone a favor and find your swim trunks b4 entering the gutter!

Dan!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but when I left the shop today, #2 Son was running the Bobcat, and digging out the 8 foot wall of snow in the backyard to get to his F-250, the good news is, the F-250 is behind the 70 Ragtop, so it should be all dug out when I get in on monday, Providing Mother nature doesn't dump another 2 feet on us.....LOL I may get a look at it before I go on VACA.......

Worth

Re: Dan!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WORTH
I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but when I left the shop today, #2 Son was running the Bobcat, and digging out the 8 foot wall of snow in the backyard to get to his F-250, the good news is, the F-250 is behind the 70 Ragtop, so it should be all dug out when I get in on monday, Providing Mother nature doesn't dump another 2 feet on us.....LOL I may get a look at it before I go on VACA.......

Worth

That's assuming #2 son does not decide to move said ragtop out of way of F250 with Bobcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.