ive always liked these wheels on a fox.

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
before
1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-11.jpg

after the wheels and lowered a bit.
1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-34.jpg

whats the back spacing of the split 5's?

im getting better with my ms paint skills ant I :banana:

Attachments

• 1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-11.jpg
    1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-11.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-34.jpg
    1983mustangpicturesbeforewinters-34.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

What is that a 83? you can do the 5 lug swap cheap, in the rear you'll just need the ranger axles and drums, on for the front you can put 88 4 banger ranger rotors, you'll have no upgrades, but you'll have 5 lug...cheap

What is that a 83? you can do the 5 lug swap cheap, in the rear you'll just need the ranger axles and drums, on for the front you can put 88 4 banger ranger rotors, you'll have no upgrades, but you'll have 5 lug...cheap

i know, but i still not sure whether i would like it and id rather spend that money in other places.

problem is i dont really have the time to do it. the only way i would be able to do it anytime soon is over x-max break and that would mean i would have to find it all. ill try but i will most likely do the spacer thing firs to make sure i like it.

for the cost of the spacer you can do it the right way, and you can sell your ponys to help with the cost, but it's your car

the only thing is. The front would be easy. its the rear end im not sure about because....i never done it, and i dont want to mess it up when slipping in the new axles?

I'm sure you can do it, If not i'm sure there is a stanger in the area that will help you, You are the "little brother of stangnet" use your leverage, that and we'd all help the best we can, we bleave in you.....to do it the right way

Jack the rer of the car up.. Remove tires. Take rear cover off and drain differential fluid. Push in on axles and remove c-clips. Slid axles out and retrace steps with new axles.. If im missing anything someone else will clue you in.