ive always liked these wheels on a fox.

• Sponsors (?)

If you go to the junk yard to get the axles, maybe 20 each and you'll know how they come out first hand, and you can get the rotors and drums too and probly do the swap for under 100, or get new drums and rotors and spend just under a hundred, on ebay the axles with drums go for about 120 plus shipping, then it's 22 each for the front rotors, again just over 2 hundred, and as long as you keep your rear drums you'll never have to touch your mc

If you go to the junk yard to get the axles, maybe 20 each and you'll know how they come out first hand, and you can get the rotors and drums too and probly do the swap for under 100, or get new drums and rotors and spend just under a hundred, on ebay the axles with drums go for about 120 plus shipping, then it's 22 each for the front rotors, again just over 2 hundred, and as long as you keep your rear drums you'll never have to touch your mc

mc?

ok so what parts can i use to do a 5 lug swap and be able to use the split 5's?

master cylinder

and with the rear just use the ranger axles and drums

as far as the front goes i'm not sure if the ranger rotors will have problems fitting or not, if they do you have to get sn95 everything...

Your NOT going to find Ranger axles for $20... I called local places, $90 a peice was about the norm, they know what they have by now. I grabbed them off Ebay for $90/both. The SN stuff isnt bad price wise and definately a great option (its what Im doing)!

I always do research on my wheels and tires before buying to make sure I do it right!

If you go to a u pull it place you can score your axls real cheap. Like $10 each. I was pretty sure the newer rims diddnt work right with fox spindles. I thought it was something with the dust cap..

You gotta find those places and then find two rangers with the right axles. It might be worth it but my guess is its going to be tough for Ryan to get there, find the stuff and get back.

Just dont do the spacers... thats the worst way to go 5-lug!

Where do you live that you can't find two rangers, last time i was at the yard they had like 60, but I also live close to st.louis and have 2 huge yards close

Where do you live that you can't find two rangers, last time i was at the yard they had like 60, but I also live close to st.louis and have 2 huge yards close

im not old enough to go to u-pull it and my dad is flipping a house right now so his weekends are consumed of work, work and more work. ill be so happy when this house is done. its the reason my car hasn't been painted yet. but we should come out ahead.

94 Ford Ranger??can i use everything from this year of truck?