"I've got a fever. . . .

• Sponsors (?)

Wowwy, wow wow... You know he sings and dances? He was a Jet in one of the big productions of West Side Story when he was much younger. He sang "when you're a Jet" on David Letterman one time; it was fantastic. That man is a freaking genius. :hail2:

Route666 said:
Well in the version I've heard (Pantera), I got it from some :taco: next door. Which is quite a good pun.

Pantera????? Good grief! If anybody other than the incomparable Ted Nugent does that song; it has to be a cheap imitation!

And Ol' Ted was a Ford fanatic back then - did things to Broncos that the rest of us only dreamed of. :drool:

Still Dreamin'

Ted! Gotta love someone who runs around on stage in a loin cloth and shoots flaming arrows at guitars.

I know a guy who swears that Ted climbed up on a Marshall Stack and made it stop raining at a concert in Germany in the late 70's.

True, he is a bronco man. I had forgotten about that.

projectstang said:
sorry I joined the thread so late, but did anyone else picture Will Ferell banging on a cowbell on Saturday Night Live wearing a brown belly shirt. Now THAT was hilarious!!

He is hilarious. I think that the most disturbing bit was the "Casual Fridays" sketch where he is wearing a red white and blue half shirt and, if memory serves, matching thong.