Ive got questions and would like some input

blzn04fx4

Jun 2, 2010
iowa
Hello all. its been a long time since ive been on here. i nearly forgot my login and password. but anyway im sitting here in afghanistan and the ole lady left me. go figure right. only a few months left and cant take it anymore. so with the extra money im gonna have i was wanting to blow it on my car. anyway i dont want to rant. but i wanna talk about my girl that wont leave lol. my 04 mach 1. i want to put some exhaust on and i was thinking some mac LT's with a mac prochamber with some borlas. i like the borlas because i havent seen many cars around home that have them. and i think they sound pretty sweet. id also lik to get some gears put in but not sure how high to go. i do a lot of highway driving but its also not my daily driver. but when i do go anywhere it will be somewhat of a drive. and i think 4.10s might be a little to high. so would 3.73s or 3.90s be worth it. another thing is there anyway to get a discount from AM? i would like to buy a few dress up items like a rear window louver and a deck lid. with either some smoked headlights and tail light covers. or smoked covers all the way around. not sure yet. also what do you guys think about going down the supercharged route. or should i keep close to stock since its a mach 1. i feel like ive said to much. this place sure gives you time to think about stuff. oh how i cant wait to get back to my baby. lol. let me know what you guys think asap.

• Sponsors (?)

definitely go with the mac lt's and prochamber...i love borlas as well just keep in mind that they are super expensive but the do sound like sex.. you can get a discount from AM but i cant remember off hand what the new guys screen name is...good luck!

id go with 4.10's but thats just me

do you guys know ayone with 3.90's? i dont ever hear of anyone running them. and how do i pm amstanger.

Search > advanced search > search by user name > click on his profile and select "send this user a private message"

As for what gear ratio, you'll need to make a judgement call. Like everyone has said, you'll be around 2500-2700rpm from 60-70mph with 4.10's. If that isn't too bad for you, GO WITH 4.10's. Trust me, you'll be MUCH happier with 4.10's, especially with a 4V.

Your exhaust choices are spot-on. That is the exact setup I want too. Dark04GT has that same setup as well and his car sounds fkn sweet

YouTube - 2004 Mustang GT w/ hitech stage II cams