JBA Dyno Day June 26th

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I finally took care of the gremlins in my car :D but I seized the power steering pump and smoked the belt and twisted the saft and pulley but luckly Bill has a spare one; so back under the hood to change it over and then back to the testing :D
Will see you guys at JBA for some crushing numbers (Hopefully) :hail2:

1990StangLX said:
Who cares? No one is making you go :)

NO, no one is making me go, but I really don't see why you're so offended that I want to warn people.

Why would you or anyone else want to waste money dynoing thier car and come away with bogus numbers? JBA uses a Dyno Dynamics Dynomometer, not a DynoJet. You'll get inflated HP and TQ numbers and no one will believe your results.
San Diego WildHorses did a dyno day there last year and everyone had inflated numbers, there have been others too.

The Dyno Shop in Santee has a Dyno Jet and will do 2 pulls with A/F for $35 also with a minimum of 10 cars.

I have had 2 cars dynoed on Dyno Dynamics Dyno's ... it seemed the HP read low, and the tq read high on both of them... It reads hp different than the Dyno Jet, and as Laser Red said, the results are not widely accepted among the sports car communities... speaking from experience, dont waste your money on a dyno dynamics dyno... it's a waste of time...

M8KMDAY said:
Well, I finally took care of the gremlins in my car :D but I seized the power steering pump and smoked the belt and twisted the saft and pulley but luckly Bill has a spare one; so back under the hood to change it over and then back to the testing :D
Will see you guys at JBA for some crushing numbers (Hopefully) :hail2:

Spoke to soon; Thhheeeeyyyy'rrrrreeeee BAAAAAACK :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: