Jealousy....

I just need to vent about how jealous I am every time I come on these boards to see whats goin on with the new 05. It's really hard to read about ya'll ordering your new 05 GT's with all the options...I only hope you realize how lucky you are. For me, I will have to wait till the 07 GT is out before I can get mine :bang: , it's gonna be a long two years watchin all those bad a stangs driving around makin me all that much more anxious to get my hands on my own stang......if only life had a fast forward button! Anyway, thanks for lettin me vent and enjoy your new stangs....ya lucky bums! :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Why can't you afford an '05? Just getting out of college or something? I wouldn't call that bad :D. Sure, I'll be picking up an '05 as soon as I can, but the downside is that I'm an old fart (30). Sometimes I think I'd rather be 18, even if that meant I couldn't afford a brand new '05 :lol:.

Dave

Not just that but if you jump right in and get a brand new '05 the minute they come out or before! you will pay more.... I expect some incentives to trickle out some months after introduction. By '07 its likely you'll get serious rebates....

I am thinking about an '05 but not for some time, maybe a late '05 or '06 car. I don't plan on paying out the nose... if I decide to buy one. I've grown really attached to my current car, so we'll just have to see. :flag:

I totally empathise with you. I'm thirty two but I've turned into a sixteen year old since I put my deposit on a 2005 mineral grey gt. :) I check this site and others daily just to hear about sitings of new stangs. If I had to wait until 2007 I'd go nuts. :bang: That being said, I have wanted a performance level mustang since I was 10, so I definitely put my time in with the jealousy bureau. Keep your chin up, save, save and save. Maybe with luck you can get one sooner :nice:

I feel for you. Patience has a way of paying off, though. The 05 will be the first new mustang I am able to afford (I'm 34). My wait is almost over but who knows what '07 will bring for you. They will improve on it, so bide your time and laugh at those of us who foolishly purchased the first model of the new body style.

See Boise, The Bob started to go there. By the time your ready to get your First New Mustang the factory should be just about getting this next gen right. You could always see if the Danbury Mint has any of their limited edition 69 Boss 4222200000 now is that a a 7 or a a 9 BlackBeauties left over. That's what I bought myself (even if I can't remember what the
_)~!@#$?+"_:<*&^6#@!$ motor is in it)for a new car this year. See we can be just as cool as these guys who are getting the first 05's off the production line. Might even end up ya got yourself a better deal. :rolleyes:
Also this is what happens when old people stay up past their bedtime :rolleyes:

I totally know what you mean...there's no way I am gonna be able to get an 05, short of winning one or getting a megabig raise...unless I could somehow stop paying rent for the next 5 years. its totally disappointing to see everybody saying they're preordering, etc

Let's start an '07 Mustang Club...thats when i'll be buying my car, hell, maybe we'll even get to pick from a few (or 1) special editions, GT, or Cobra...talk about better then jumping on the '05 GT!! So be strong, and '06/'07 will come faster then you thought!