"Jingling" Noise

MnrlGryGT

Mar 8, 2004
Bay Area, CA
I got an '02 GT and been having this "jingling" type of a sound come underneath my car. I hear it the most when the car is idle...warming it up or at a stop light. Car is still under warranty and have taken it to Ford twice but they can't find anything wrong with it. Funny thing is when I step on the clutch pedal the noise goes away. When I release it, it comes back. It doesn't happen all the time, but just about. What do you think it is? Is my clutch bad? It's really frustrating. Please help.

• Sponsors (?)

MnrlGryGT said:
I got an '02 GT and been having this "jingling" type of a sound come underneath my car. I hear it the most when the car is idle...warming it up or at a stop light. Car is still under warranty and have taken it to Ford twice but they can't find anything wrong with it. Funny thing is when I step on the clutch pedal the noise goes away. When I release it, it comes back. It doesn't happen all the time, but just about. What do you think it is? Is my clutch bad? It's really frustrating. Please help.

pilot bearing or throwout bearing , dont worry about it , alot of noisy ones out there