JLT True Cold Air Intakes

JeffZ@Atomic

Sep 6, 2006
Hey guys -- just wanted to let you all know that we have JLT True Cold Air Kits in stock and ready for immediate delivery. All the kits in stock are gloss black -- the body colored option is $25 and adds 2 days to processing time.

All of our product prices are shipped to your door.

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 05-07 Mustang GTs $185 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 03-04 Mustang Cobras $205 Shipped!

JLT Performance True 12" Cold Air Kit for 03-04 Mustang Cobras (High Boost Apps) $225 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 03-04 Mustang Mach 1 $205 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 2001 Mustang Bullitt $205 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 99-01 Mustang Cobras $205 Shipped

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 96-04 Mustang GT $205 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 96-98 Mustang Cobras $205 Shipped!

JLT Performance True Cold Air Kit for 86-93 Mustang 5.0s $185 Shipped!

No Handling Fees, No Hidden Charges, just Free & Fast ground shipping to the lower 48 on ALL parts.

All are in stock and ready for delivery. Let me know if we can do anything for you guys!

Atomic Performance
www.atomicperformance.com

• Sponsors (?)

saleen556 said:
I am going to run the KB 2.2/2.6 on my saleen.Which cobra intake do you think is the better option?I am assuming the one with the 12" filter.
Thanks Troy

Hey Troy! Yes, with that setup, I'd definitely go with the 12" kit.
Let me know if I can answer anymore questions!

- Jeff

Hello Stangless!
I don't have it in stock, but if you are interested in it, let me know as I have a PO shipping from there today and I can have it in two days.

It's for the 04 GT in your sig?

For the standard gloss black, the cost would be $169.95 shipped to you.

Let me know if you do want it and I'll have it shipped. We're going to start stocking those soon.

Thanks!

- Jeff

Looking at the one for the 03 Mach, are there any issues with getting water and other junk in the filter by relocating it to the inner well? My mach is a daily so it gets driven in the rain and other less than ideal conditions.

Hey Greensix. Thanks for the question! There's no real problem with water and debris as it's pretty high up and protected, by the inner fenderwell liner, from direct contact with water and debris. It's the same location as most superchargers would have the filter relocated. You'd have to submerge the car to the top of the wheel to get any water in the motor :)

Seriously, though -- it's perfectly safe for a daily driver.
I do have that kit in stock in gloss black if you were interested.

Thanks again for the question.

- Jeff