John Hennessey’s Shelby GT500 upgrades info??

Scootro

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
Arkansas
I know those two words are evil “John Hennessey” but has anyone read anything about his 2007 Shelby Mustang KR600 KING OF THE ROAD? I know how John likes to advertise his stuff on automotive forums. I figure someone has read something about this car.

2007 Shelby Mustang KR600
KING OF THE ROAD
620 HP Engine Upgrade

Power:
620 HP @ 6,200 rpm
612 Lb-Ft Torque @ 4,400 rpm

GT600 Upgrade System Includes:

High Flow Air Induction
Stainless Exhaust Upgrade
Supercharger Pulley Upgrade
Custom Tuned Software
Fuel/Spark Recalibration
Mass Air Sensor Recalibrator

Pretty impressive power there and that car has so much more potential horsepower to be unleashed…

• Sponsors (?)

feel free to take your car to hennessey if you want a crook to totally ass rape you and butcher your car and then make you wait forever to get it back while he proceeds to guinea pig at his leisure for months.why this guy is still even in business with vipers nevermind branching out to other makes is beyond me. his company has zero experience with fords and thats absolutely no reason to take your mustang there when theres 100s if not thousands of more qualified companies in the country to perform work. although theres no doubt in my mind that a gt500 is capable of the numbers he claims, jus that they are numbers he quoting i take them as a complete bull**** bold faced lie. these numbers are higher then anyone elses i have heard about and i find it really unlikely that hennessey with a whole whopping what year or 2 working on ford vehicles is the one to crack the pulley tune issues with a gt500. uggh the fact that somebody'll actually take their beautiful gt500 to him makes me wanna puke.

:lol:

Just take a look over at www.viperalley.com to find out stories about this guy. Even some of his posts are crazy! Not a guy I'd ever do business with. Take your chance and let us know: If you get your car back check the vin on everthing! Give us some info on how it worked (or didn't) for you.

Chuckdoc

p.s. The Viper Club of America VCA (www.viperclub.org) won't even allow his name to come up on their boards... It just reads ********... Pretty funny.
:eek:

hes such a crook the name of his company actually had to change. he was sued so much i think the first company went bankrupt. he has such a bad name in the viper community hes now "branching" out all nice and ready to throughly screw the ford and gm community. screw him theres absolutely no reason to send ur car there when theres so many shops out there that do good business and build great cars. why the heck would u spend a fortune at henesssey, when you can take your car to livernois, jpc racing, jdm engineering etc? doesnt make any sense. i wouldnt want a viper shop learning ford stuff on my ride.