July 24 - 2nd Annual Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords Car & Truck Show!!!

NJStangFan

Founding Member
Sep 24, 2001
Friggin' Jersey
FlyerFixed.jpg

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Mmmm, BBQ'd chicken :D
.....Oh, sorry Jeff :lol:

Blown97Cobra - I'm not sure how much it is to race... it's an event that day, so I'm assuming like $20-25, depending on the Etown pricing. Jamie/Tony/Ted, do you know?

Let's make this a GREAT show!!!!!!!!! :banana:

All those who buy a tech card to race get FREE admission to show their car as well.

While waiting to race, you cannot pit in the show area. You must take car of your pit activities outside the show area. Once you go through tech, register to the car show and make an appointment to get judged, since you may be in the staging lanes when judging begins.

Please remove all shoe polish from your windows before you get judged.

If you plan on spectating, and drive a Ford, you also get Free Admission (w/paid spectator ticket) to show your car or truck. Basically the show is free to those who plan to spectate or race.

mike2858 said:
u dont have to be in CJMF to show your car right? so i can just take my car down-pay 4 a spectator tix andi can be in the show at no more charge?

That is correct!!! :nice: This show is meant for the entire Ford crowd and if a member of the CJMF shows, they cannot participate in the judged portion of the show. We shall strive to keep things as fair and honest as possible. :flag: