Junk Yard Gold!

• Sponsors (?)

I was watching Desert Car Kings which is a Salvage Yard Show where they restore an old car then auction it off at the end. Well they find stuff in cars every day. They had a lighter that sold for like $600. The best one was they found a Car Record Player in an old Lincoln (some old luxury car). One of the guys working there took the record player and installed it in his truck (hysterical). That record player was worth some bucks along with the old 8 Track Tape add on.

For Mustangs a working center console ashtray door is gold. Anything out of a Cobra I'd buy.

I try to avoid going to salvage yards or worse, looking at cars for part out unless I am in specific need of something... because If I see a deal, I have to buy it, then I got more junk I need to store. I'm already running on a shortage of storage area... I've cleaned out parts rooms twice in the past and given away thousands of dollars worth of stuff that's sat for years to regain storage space..
I need a huge building..

I try to avoid going to salvage yards or worse, looking at cars for part out unless I am in specific need of something... because If I see a deal, I have to buy it, then I got more junk I need to store. I'm already running on a shortage of storage area... I've cleaned out parts rooms twice in the past and given away thousands of dollars worth of stuff that's sat for years to regain storage space..
I need a huge building..

You need to buy this MM rollcage I've got sitting in my garage. I'll make you a great deal. :D