Junkyard Contour/mark 8 E Fans

I havent used the others but I do run the ford contour dual fan and it works awesome. My car is a turbo 347 and I never have cooling issues. The contour fan fits almost perfect to the radiator, the shroud looks like it was meant to fit it and covers about 90% of it. It was aso really easy to mount. Its really low profile to clear cars that have blowers too.

• Sponsors (?)

I havent used the others but I do run the ford contour dual fan and it works awesome. My car is a turbo 347 and I never have cooling issues. The contour fan fits almost perfect to the radiator, the shroud looks like it was meant to fit it and covers about 90% of it. It was aso really easy to mount. Its really low profile to clear cars that have blowers too.
I swapped my Extreme Puller fan for the Contour dual fan the other day, it fits like it was made for my BE COOL radiator. Looks great on there too. Today I will test it in traffic in 90+ degree heat and see if it out performs the Extreme Puller fan.

I use an autometer temp gauge to control my fan. It has programmable outputs so you can set it at what temp to turn on. If you are going to ues the gauge for a controller all you need is a $4.00 relay. Ive' also had problems with controlers and solonoids you mount in the engine compartment and this seems to be a great solution. Not to mention the gauge is far more accurate then the stock one and has some great features as well.