Just a rant, ignore if you wish

mo_dingo

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Aug 26, 2003
Tucson, AZ
So I am bored at my house watching My Classic Car with the guy and his curly-q mustache, and they show a 1940 Ford delivery car, fully restored. Except he wanted a big block, so they moved the firewall back a couple inches and made a custom dash.....

So what big block did he put into the car.......a friggin Chevy 502....:nonono:

I just don't get it. This guy spent 5 years restoring and building this car. I can't think of one damn good reason to put a chevy motor in this car.
[/rant]
Scott

• Sponsors (?)

mo_dingo said:
So I am bored at my house watching My Classic Car with the guy and his curly-q mustache, and they show a 1940 Ford delivery car, fully restored. Except he wanted a big block, so they moved the firewall back a couple inches and made a custom dash.....

So what big block did he put into the car.......a friggin Chevy 502....:nonono:

I just don't get it. This guy spent 5 years restoring and building this car. I can't think of one damn good reason to put a chevy motor in this car.
[/rant]
Scott

I was half watching it....did you see about 1/2 hour ago when they had all those Porsches :drool:

Engel said:
Why not just get a vette.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

x100