hopefully you can see these

Attachments

• 07stang1.jpg
    07stang1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 07stang2.jpg
    07stang2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 170
Yeah I dont think the deal was a steal for either side. He has to drive it about 150 miles to drop it off to ship out. So I had to deal with that. Plus in my area that car is $25,000 or $26,000 depending on which book you use. $500 dollars is worth my time to try and find a car with all the options I wanted.

Alloy is an interesting color IMO. I would like to see one in differents shades of light after it has been Iced with Ice. It really brings out the metallic. :)
Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks. I'm pretty excited cause I found one with the options I wanted. I was tired of looking every day in cities everywhere and every autotrader.com, ebay and craigslist posting. I think the car looks more sleek without the hood scoop. That was hard to get rid of.

Definately +1 on the Alloy. I didn't even know they made such a color until I stumbled on it by accident. I was sold immediately. At the time, they couldn't find an alloy one with the polished rims that I wanted within the entire state of texas.

I feel for ya on the 150 mile drive. They drove mine 230 miles to have it delivered and then tried to weasel out of the X-plan since the odometer had over 250 miles on it.

Alloy is an interesting color IMO. I would like to see one in differents shades of light after it has been Iced with Ice. It really brings out the metallic. :)
Congrats on the new ride!

I did the clay bar treatment on mine, followed by a coat of the Ice. That synthetic wax really make the metallic pop. The metallic contains lots of colors that had never been seen prior. I stood in the parking lot with a dumb look on my face for quite some time looking at all the pretty colors.

I think that sounds about right for a car with that mileage. Big variable is location. According to autotrader.com, the current average list price for a 2007 GT Coupe with under 15k miles is just over $25,330, but that obviously includes ones with no options, and a few CS's and one Shelby GT. I capped the search at $33k to eliminate the GT500s, Roushs, etc. and put a floor of $10k to eliminate wrecks. If you include leather in the search, the average jumps to $25,556. The cheapest one though was a VB 2007 GT with 7250 miles selling for $19,250. I wonder what is wrong with it...

Bottom line: If you are happy with it, then you did awesome! Great color choice by the way...

Alloy is the best Mustang color available! Nice work.

I also have an alloy '08... and love the way it looks with black wheels and the chrome outline. Such a nice combination.

I also have the charcoal dash applique... which also looks very nice with the color combo.

Get some silver stripes and that car would turn heads at every corner!