Just drove 1282 miles in 19 hours 33 minutes

for a set of 03/04 Cobra Seats for my 2002 Mustang GT!!!!

I left Nashville yesterday to drive to Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania to buy a pair of 03/04 Cobra seats, black with dark grey inserts.

Went through Louisville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, and through West Virginia, into Pennsylvania...what a trip too!

Only thing I stopped for was fuel, food, and the seats. Did the complete round trip in 19 hours 33 minutes, and I didn't stop for sleep.

That's the longest and farthest I've driven in a 24 hour period.

here's the cargo I collected!!

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    seats1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 131
  • seats3.jpg
    seats3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Sponsors (?)

lol you drive 19.5 hours straight and the first thing you do is post pics on stangnet

sweet seats! post pics when theyre in.

i got back home this morning at 4:44 am, i hit the pillow and I was gone, but had to take the rental truck back to Enterprise by 9 so I only got about 3 1/2 hours sleep when I got home, now I can't get back to sleep, so figured I might as well post it up.

I got on the road at 9:11 am yesterday morning (all times central time).

i got back home this morning at 4:44 am, i hit the pillow and I was gone, but had to take the rental truck back to Enterprise by 9 so I only got about 3 1/2 hours sleep when I got home, now I can't get back to sleep, so figured I might as well post it up.

I got on the road at 9:11 am yesterday morning (all times central time).

haha thats cool man. i was just kidding around

why you have to drove that far ? can they ship ?

it's a little problem I have, it's called instant gratification.

i wanted it now, not tomorrow, or 3 days later, and with damages because UPS would have been careless and torn crap up.

I'm a "if you want it done right, you do it yourself" kind of guy, unless of course it's something that's out of my league or beyond my experience or knowledge.