Just for fun, RICERS stories here!

My fave. ricer story is when one time I was sitting at a light waiting for it to turn green in my 86 LX POS,this riced out Prelude starts revving at me.Well,left hand turn arrows come on before we turn,and this asshat darts into turning traffic and hits a Hummer.The Hummer wasn't hurt,but the Prelude was...and when the guy in the Hummer finished,the guy driving the Prelude was too.Me and my friend AJ were rollin!

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't call a BMW rice but he did get :owned: I got this friend with a 540 BMW its got the V8. All he does is brag about how fast it is and how many people he has burned with it. Well up until last weekend we have never raced. Anytime we have ever gone out we took the beamer and I'll be the first to admit it is a fast car. This damn thing corners like its on a rail and I wouldn't want to have to chase it on the hwy. However on the street we both got a wake up call.

Last weekend I had just changed my heads so I had been taking it easy on my baby until that night. So were leaving this kick a$$ bachelor party and the first couple of lights he's just giving me all kinds of crap pealing out and everything. So finally I got a little tired of it and at the next light I decided to see what my baby would really do. It was about a 1/4 mile or more to the entrance ramp to the hwy so when the light turned green I got on it. Well I got him. First gear was short, second gear I pulled hard on him, by the time I got to third he has at my rear bumper, by the time I hit forth the race was over. We got on the hwy but I was done I proved my point. Of course he did the I just lost fly by. He called me later on the cell phone and admitted defeat but he was totally outdone that his $50K dollar car just lost to a mustang.

lol I'll have some more kill stories when I gear my car. 274/282 degrees duration on 2.73 gears makes my car a DOGG! ah well, break her in, get some miles, new gears, dyno tune and a new maf w/ 28#'ers and a good fuel pump and I will be the king of the road again.

What? No ones posted this thread in two weeks? Come on guys your slacking! :D My last ricer story was with an SRT-4. Actually he was more rice mentality than bling-bling. The car looked stock other than wheels, suspension, and exhaust ( Maybe stuff under the hood :shrug: ) Anyway Im heading down the road around mid day minding my own business doing around 35mph in third. I looked in my rear view and saw a neon comming up on me quick, sure enough it had a hood scoop. He rides my ass for about a block or so and dumps into the left lane to pass me, I maintain my speed the entire time. He gets about to my back bumper when a astro van in his lane causes him to slow down. I swear he rides six inches off this poor lady's bumper :notnice: before he get frustrated and jumps back into my lane and rides me even closer than before trying to pass the van. At this time I notice he looked to be 18 or so and has a female passenger which I can only assume is his g/f. Well if he insists on driving like a d!*k Im going shove that little econobox turbo so far up his a$$ he can use his chicks pie hole as a BOV. :mad: Again he jumps back into the left lane and starts comming hard. I shift down to 2nd and just wait for him...I let his passenger door come even with mine and look over. The guy is slouched low with one wrist slung over the wheel and his girl is looking stone straight ahead...I floor it and I shaite you not her head bounced off the roof she jumped so high (see my garage for mods, needless to say its LOUD) and gapes at my car dropjawed. I quickly walk away from him putting 2-3 cars in a block or so. HE THEN JUMPS BEHIND ME AGAIN AND STARTS FOLLOWING ME! Im like WTF man??? I was heading to Schucks so I made a few turns going the speed limit. The guy follows me for almost a mile before he u-turned into a dealership and went the other way. :nonono: This is why I dont like ricers. Im a car enthusiast, I like people who are into their cars, I just hate pricks who are irresposible and put others at risk because they have some erectile disfunction. :notnice:

Slow5.0 said:
I already say this wasnt 3000GT VR-4 , so that mean Stealth R/T because those cars runn 13s :notnice:

You mean the three that are still running? I think they were 320hp, AWD, ect. I used to have a 90 Cougar XR7 with the SC'd 3.8. I had quite a bit of work in it(stock appearance), and I surprised a guy in a VR4 from a 30mph roll. He could have taken me in the quarter, but I pulled him from 30 to about 65, and then let off. He rolled up his tinted windows, and turned off at the next street.
Brandon

resurection time! I was coming home on a 4 lane road, when an 02 ranger come up beside me, extended cab, flareside bed, with an exhaust. Well i'm cruising along, and its wet outside from melted snow, and was taking it easy. anyways i go to pass him, and he starts goosing the trottle to make his exhaust sound, cause he has an auto, i give it a quick rev, and we get on a straight stretch, i downshift from 5th to 3rd, and hit 75, i was going 50. He was 3-4 cars behind...i slowed back down, and he did his fly-by...

when will they learn...

yeah when did this thread begin anyways?

so I got one, picked this story up a few days ago. I was driving home from one of the local mustang shops and some kid in a honda floored it while I was shifiting into 2nd and thought he beat me. anyways we got onto the highway and he was thinking he was fast and I couldn't let this little vtec kid think he beat me, anyways he lined up next to another civic hatchback (red one) and, well, I beat them both while they were racing each other. lol I like doing that.

Zero Signal said:
My favorite ricer story of them all is from a few days ago when this guy in a Civic was revving at my brother in his (completely stock) 240sx for no apparent reason. He revved for a couple seconds and his foot slipped off the clutch and he rearended the guy in front of him. Easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life, I only wish I had a camcorder at the time. I Talk about a Kodak moment.

I had something kinda like that happen to me over the summer. Some kid in a riced out integra comes up next to me and started revving his **** up, and he kept lookin over at me and not so much on the road. well a car was stopped waiting to make a left turn and he plowed right into the back of it doing about 35 or 40, it was pretty damn funny.

Hey Skoobie, how 'bout them Neons? lol, my last ricer story was with an SRT4 too. There's this black one that used to drive by my work at least 6 times a day, and everytime he did, he would do his BOV crap while staring me down. Well we would pass each other on the street every now and then, but we would never be going the same way. Well one night I was heading up w.s. young (one of the main streets here) and I'm going straight through this intersection, where he is turning left, to come my way. So I throw a quick double-rev to about 4k to get his attention and to let him know, I want some. I had just done my intake swap the previous weekend. :D So I slow down cus his light is still red, and I do about 20 mph up this road (30 mph zone) and wait for him to catch up. Then he finally does at the southern end of the road where it heads out of town. So he comes and does his ricer fly-by and I just let him go. Well we pull up to an intersection then, and there is NOBODY else around, and as we're pulling up, the light turns green. Well we both stop and since we both have our windows rolled down, I ask him what he has done to it. It didn't sound stock. He starts cussing me out and flicking me off: you gonna stop revving and making faces and ***** now b***? I seen your little puck-a$$ the other day revving and making faces, f*** you! I said, why does it gotta be like that? He's like, cus you're a b****! f*** you! Whatever, so we both casually roll through the intersection, and we're doing about 20 mph when I hear his turbo spool up and he hits it. So I hit it, and instantly jump a carlength ahead. I hit second and put about another half a carlength or so on him. I hit 3rd and we stay about even. I get into 4th, get up to about 100 mph and let off and slow down. I'm glad I did though, cus they pull hard after about 90 or so. But then he does his fly-by and slows down. Well I pull back up to him as he's turning into a sub-division and he waves the peace sign like he wants to be cool, I was like whatever. I bust this FAT 180 and go home. It was great, and now every time he drives by my work, he never does his BOV anymore. lol, maybe I taught him to respect these "slow" mustangs. lol

well there were a lot of good stories lost from this thred, so i figure ill post one of my old stories which is gone.....

back in july on a saturday nite i raced a civic hatch and lost :notnice: . so that week i bought a nitrous kit off my freinds car and put in mine in hopes of having my revenge the next weekend :rolleyes:. well the next friday nite, the day before i would have raced him, he was racin again and t-boned a ford explorer at 90 mph :rlaugh:. the car was 100% totaled, the motor wasnt able to be salvaged. he was in the hospital for a while with both legs broken. i may have lost the race, but i guess i won in the long run(no pun intended :D)

Um I raced a cocky RSX-R guy
he thought he was so fast so I let him pull on me, meanwhile, I kept turning my car off and on again to make him think my car sucked. I tried to race him for money, but hes a puss... anyways, I slipped the clutch at 2100 and smoked his ass. in looser talk, "he got served!" yep, he got served nice fat chunks of tire every time I hit redline, and such. I pulled at least 5 cars on him by the time I ran 4200 in 4th.

I was wondering when this thread would resurface :D

My favorite is when you get some idiot with a fartbox that pulls up to you and rev's all 4-cylinders trying to get you to race him so he can claim that he beat you off the line even if he got his @ss handed to him, so to F with him since he doesn't realize your in a left turn lane you kick the pedal and point and laugh as you roll down the window and say " thats a cute car is it your old ladie's?" The light turns green and the kid side steps @ 6k and can barely muster a chirp from the front end as you proceed to make your left hand turn and do one of these :nonono:

super302 said:

Yea but we still lost like 4 pages. :fuss: Here's one of mine that got lost in the crash.

Driving home one night, doing the speed limit (55mph) with the windows up (on the phone with the g/f) and this CRX flies by doing about 70mph and revving. The limit drops to 45, and he's still flying. Well the next light turns red, and we pull up to it, except there's a car in front of me. So he's the first car in the right lane, and I'm the second car in the left lane, cus I gotta turn left after we pass under the bridge to jump on the highway and head home. Well he's revving and crap leaning out his window yelling at me and stuff. I ignore him, the g/f is more important than some ricer. Well the light turns green and he kills it! :owned: So I tell the g/f "hold on, this ricer just stalled at the light", pull up next to him (the car in front of me had turned left onto the access road, roll my window down, and say "next time give it more gas moron!" Well he gets pissed, starts his car back up and takes off real hard like we're racing. So I rev back a little and proceed to put my left blinker on and get on the highway. All of the sudden a cop comes flying by me with his lights on and proceeds to pull the CRX over!! :owned: :owned: :owned: :banana: It was the greatest moment of my life...