Just got my ass handed to me tonight...

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
It's true... i was officially owned on the road, but thankfully, I never expected to win.

Two guys in an '05 GTO pulled up beside me, black, 6.0L
and from a rolling start in 2nd gear, he just walked away...
and then we actually came to a complete stop on the highway (interestingly enough), in 1st gear i was equal to him, until he hit 2nd, then he just walked away again.
Cool guys :nice: no doubt... and I was really happy to see one of those puppies cook. He actually hunted ME out, which was the funniest part.
It's definitely not a sexy looking car, but she has TITS! :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, i'm disappointed in the gto... looks like a 2-dr grand-prix, nothing special. i suppose it runs pretty well, but come on, that car's a sorry excuse for the muscle car that started it all, supposedly.

Mods include Mac cold air intake, pulleys, exhaust, and superchip.

and you're right, usually i wouldn't even bother attempting to race a car like that. he had tried starting the race with me, and i kinda wanted to see what those things had, lol.
i knew i was gonna lose, but it was neat to see one go.

I have a friend that has one and she let me drive it one time. Alot of torque!!! I've never driven an 03-04 cobra so I dont know how to compare, but that GTO was very fast.

If you stayed up with him from a dig without gears your doing very good, or that guy just couldnt drive. Either way good job staying up with him. :nice: