Just got my bullitt pedals on.....

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
.....and holy CRAP it was a PITA. My fingers are killing me, and I broke one of the plastic rings on the gas pedal trying to get the metal pin to go back through (it DID NOT want to go back through), and I had to use super glue to fix the plastic loop. I hope it holds. Honestly, I thought that the gas pedal was the most difficult one just because of that damn pin. I used the boiling water method on the clutch and brake pedals and they actually went on fairly easily. In short.....IT SUCKED. I'm about 6'3" and 215 lbs., so needless to say, I didn't fit under there well and I'm in a little pain right now.

• Sponsors (?)

HARDEST THING EVER!!! It took me over FOUR hours to get them on! I have never cursed so much in my life.

I even torn a small part of the rubber on the clutch pedal, but it's holding up so far.

If these things ever wear out or come off, I'll pay someone else to do it...or maybe even buy a different pedal set. I'm not doing this again!

+1 on it being a total PITA! I actually gave up after about an hour or so and took them back... Good job on sticking with it and getting them on, looks good.