Just got my car running!!!

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, im SOOO happy....im gonna drive it to work tommorow if it dosent rain....and yes its a turbo mustang, and it runs...holy crap!!!

It just turns out i had a bad sensor, otherwise my blow through works DAMN good.....drives like stock...literally till you give it the gas.

Kyle we are going to have bad weather tomorrow. Leave that thing parked. I took my car off the road for the winter but it was so nice this past weekend. 55degrees almost felt like 75. I had the windows at my moms house open all day. It was wicked pissa dude!
Seriously though, snow/rain on monday. Sorry for the bad news but congrats on getting your car back together. I plan on driving down to the Cape when my car gets re-registered. Maybe we could race somewhere or if your game meet me up at Epping like others have suggested.
-fawcett

thanks for the warning fawcett. This post should be deleted tho because my car blew a head gasket lol.

anyhow, the parts should be here tuesday, and i will work on the car monday, and wendsday after work....i hope to get it finished, but who knows?