Just hit the 15,000 post mark

jrichker

StangNet's favorite TOOL
In Remembrance. Thank you for your contributions
Mar 10, 2000
Dublin GA
Makes you wonder if I have a life and what I really do with my time... My wife wonders...She says I eat too much, sleep to much and spend too much time on my computer... :D

• Sponsors (?)

congrats, i'd like to thank you, of those 15000 posts everyone of them was some sort of helpful info, unlike my posts which make no sense and usually cause people to do more work

thanks for sticking around here so long buddy, now you have to update your website b/c it says you live in florida, and your newest computer is a comador 64

Yep, as others have said your posts have helped me out on numerous occasions! :nice:

I need to hang in tech more but I would prolly just piss people off :rlaugh:

Man, I dont think I have 15000 posts in this whole site. I have almost 6000 in a single thread though :D

Congratulations sir. :cheers:

I think you've set a record for most amount of space used per post as well. :nice:
You wear out peoples' scroll wheels. :banana:

We have a guy on our local forum with 45,000. He hasn't posted since the beginning of the year much either. New baby and new job....he'd be at 50-55K easy by now.....BUT...eveyr post counts. You have to post in TECH forums to get post count on SN. If every posted counted we would all have 50-100K posts easily.