Just installed cobra headlights (Pics)

AdamantiumKnot

Founding Member
Sep 29, 2001
nj
Before and after, I have more shots but I have to go get dinner for my family, so I'll post them in a bit. I think it looks a lot cleaner.

headlightfrontvu0.jpg

Attachments

• headlightfrontvu0.jpg
    headlightfrontvu0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

thanks for the compliments, guys! i figured it was time to change them and i got a great deal on them through a friend. next on the list is cobra brake kit within 2 weeks then i think i'm done with mods unless something breaks lol the fit's okay, the rubber on the corners is overlapping the fender a bit much so i'm going to trim it with a razor tomorrow to make it flush.

healight1new1oldzv7.jpg

headlightcornerui9.jpg

headlightsidedw9.jpg

oh...and for good measure...
gt500sv7.jpg

Attachments

• healight1new1oldzv7.jpg
    healight1new1oldzv7.jpg
  • headlightcornerui9.jpg
    headlightcornerui9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
  • headlightsidedw9.jpg
    headlightsidedw9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
  • gt500sv7.jpg
    gt500sv7.jpg
They offer a big improvement over stock in both the looks and performance department. I was out driving tonight and I have an ample amount more visibility over stock.

I have the sylvania silverstar corner markers in that are an iridescent blue when unlit and amber when lit.

i ordered bulbs a couple weeks ago, they should have been here already. sylvania silverstar bulbs just like the headlights and corners. i'm gonna see how they look and if they're a large difference between the new headlights, then i'll order them when i order my new brakes. i honestly haven't turned the foglights on in like 2 years. one of my lights went out and i never bothered to change them. tried turning them on the other night and neither one lit.