Just Introducing Myself...

Welome to to the forums, hope you find lots of great info like I do. I love this place. And you post on Mustangfourms.com or Mustang-forums.com. Im a Moderator for the 2nd website, they first one copied us, those bastards!

My friend has a turbo MR2 black, ill get some pictures, its really hot, and fast.

• Sponsors (?)

5.0stangette said:
Hey everybody...ya'll don't have a new member's forum here so i thought i'd do it here. i've had my '95 GT vert for about 2 months and it's still bone stock and will be for a while due to a serious lack of money. i got EXTREMELY lucky in finding my car for a great price and i'm so thrilled to be part of the mustang group. i'm 17, i live in NC for the summer, GA the rest of the year. Most people around here are more into imports so i'm really on here for good advice and friends with similar tastes. i look forward to meeting all of you!
~Ariel
WELCOME I AM A NEWBIE ALSO.
DAN

Chrisv006 said:
ShadySide Dragstrip is sorta uphill (you roll backwards when you stage)..My best was a 9.8 with a 2.2 60' and I dont remember the trap speed (Its $5, run all you want...no slips are given). Those times are completly stock.
-Chris

Ouch... that oughta shut some of you fine gents up, hehe.

:owned:

Black95GTS said:
welcome... and I don't know what I would do if my GF came over one day with a faster car then me. It's bad enough that I blow off guys night all the time, if that ever happened I would have to permanently trade in my manhood forever.
Umm.. You blow off guys at night?:confused: