Just introducing myself.

Hello, im Walter i live in Corpus Christi, TX. I just bought me a 2010 Mustang GT today. Black with red leather, 19" wheels, hood scoop, spoiler, louver, and a sweet silver shift knob. This is my first BRAND new car, had 19 miles on it when I got it. Its beautiful...cant wait to break her in.

Dont have any pictures uploaded on my computer yet. But I found the car on ebay being advertised in Houston, TX. This is a link to the auction of my exact car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea867cb3d

its still on ebay, even though its sitting in my driveway right now. I should hit buy it now LOL.

• Sponsors (?)

EXCELLENT! Best of luck with it!!!

Except for the red interior, it is the exact same car I got;

Mustang

I wanted to break up the all black and make it a little bit sportier so I added white stripes. It is my first new CAR in 30 years. I have been drivng big SUVs like Tahoes and Blazers for years. My last new car I still have, a 1978 Z28 Carmaro. I paid $6500 for it in 1978. I was told today it is worh $9000. I assuming the Mustang too will be worth something 30 years from now :cool:

Joe

P.S. BTW, are you aware of the forum for just black mustangs?

http://www.bmcforums.com/index.php

Hello, im Walter i live in Corpus Christi, TX. I just bought me a 2010 Mustang GT today. Black with red leather, 19" wheels, hood scoop, spoiler, louver, and a sweet silver shift knob. This is my first BRAND new car, had 19 miles on it when I got it. Its beautiful...cant wait to break her in.

Dont have any pictures uploaded on my computer yet. But I found the car on ebay being advertised in Houston, TX. This is a link to the auction of my exact car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea867cb3d

its still on ebay, even though its sitting in my driveway right now. I should hit buy it now LOL.

Hey welcome to the forum, from another guy from Corpus! Dunno if you've seen the grabber blue GT driving around for the past few months...but that would be me! Grats on the car, looks sharp! :nice:

Hey welcome to the forum, from another guy from Corpus! Dunno if you've seen the grabber blue GT driving around for the past few months...but that would be me! Grats on the car, looks sharp! :nice:

Havnt seen you around. Havnt seen HARDLY any 2010's to be honest. Mine Im thinking you cant miss. I didnt see any like it in corpus dealerships. I picked it up in houston and I think it will really stand out here in Corpus (compared to all the base looking ones they have here). I work part time at Wings N more on South Staples. You will probably see it parked in front on weekends. Have you gone, plan on going autocrossing? Dont know if SCCA still does it locally, but I used to go in my previous car a while back. I had a Cobalt SS/SC.

Havnt seen you around. Havnt seen HARDLY any 2010's to be honest. Mine Im thinking you cant miss. I didnt see any like it in corpus dealerships. I picked it up in houston and I think it will really stand out here in Corpus (compared to all the base looking ones they have here). I work part time at Wings N more on South Staples. You will probably see it parked in front on weekends. Have you gone, plan on going autocrossing? Dont know if SCCA still does it locally, but I used to go in my previous car a while back. I had a Cobalt SS/SC.

Haven't gone autocrossing and really don't have the time to do much, I work too much. I haven't done anything aesthetically to the car, but the color itself stands out enough as it is :D I've seen a lot of v6s running around lately but still haven't seen any other GT's other than mine. I take South Staples to work every day so I'm sure I'll see yours eventually. I keep running into this little punk in a Camaro with his friend in the passenger seat with a camera in hand....like riiiight, I really wanna be on YouTube, give me a break. His daddy probably bought that POS for him anyway, and I sure as hell am not getting a ticket or getting my car impounded for doing stupid stuff. He just doesn't have a mullet though, so I'm still trying to figure out how he fits in with the rest of the Camaro crowd :rlaugh: