Just Moved. Looking For A Tuner.

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
So I just left the Air Force and joined the Utah Air National Guard so I could finally move out here and be with my fiancee. I like Salt Lake City. There is a ton to do here. However, I haven't been able to find any reputable Mustang tuning shops around here. There is a big race track and a drag strip nearby. You would think someone would have a shop. The Mustang Ranch, which is a Mustang restoration shop and not wh*** house, is right down the road from me, but I haven't seen a tuning shop. Anyone know of a good place?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I was thinking that. I'll probably be having them do my paint and body work anyway, so they might know someone. I just find it frustrating that I can't just google "Mustang tuning shop salt lake city" and get some results.

Edit: Wow, I get posts on my post count for posting in the talk section now? I have been away for a while...

Thanks for your service! My brother was a Navy SWCC, now a Corpsman.

Not sure what altitude you came from, but a custom dyno tune is a great idea if you came from around sea level up there. That's a big change in elevation, and will effect your A/F. Also, make sure you know the difference between "Fiancee" and "Fiance". :)

Thanks for your service! My brother was a Navy SWCC, now a Corpsman.

Not sure what altitude you came from, but a custom dyno tune is a great idea if you came from around sea level up there. That's a big change in elevation, and will effect your A/F. Also, make sure you know the difference between "Fiancee" and "Fiance". :)
OOPS! Haha thanks for pointing that typo out. Fixed. Waiting for someone to say "what's his name?" And yeah that's one of the reasons I'm looking for a tuner. My car was originally from West Virginia and I've been stationed in South GA for 3 years. Now I'm in SLC so a tune would probably be good.