Just ordered a...

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Steering Shaft Assembly, 1994-04, Power Steering Rack [MMST-14] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

And some front control arm urethane bushings. 10% off the steering shafts today only!

I can't wait to get these on the car when they are shipped!

I have basically touched every piece of the suspension aside from the rear sway bar and K member, but that will change once I buy a K member when I build a motor for this thing, if I ever do. I have a set of window motors for the rear of the convertible top coming (they both are either not working or working really slowly), and plan on building a motor and throwing a centri blower of some sort on there.

Also, has anyone on here boosted a motor with more than 100k miles on it? Mine has 130k and I would do a compression and leakdown to see if it is still in spec enough to last with a blower, but if no one really has had success I will just start building a motor for this thing!

• Sponsors (?)

My car isn't boosted, but I am running a 100 shot and my odometer is reading 147k, stock longblock. Compression test came back good and I went for it. The nitrous hit comes on harder than the building of boost, so in theory boost is less-stressful (so long as the car is properly tuned). I wouldn't hesitate as long as it runs good and the compression is there.

How much, if any oil does it use? I got through about a quart, quart and a half every 3k.