Just some drag race questions

blue66tang said:
Whoa, 11's!! I think that is a bit optimistic. I am hopping slicks will get me into te 12's, but 11's. I can only dream for that i think.

What I actually meant was that a 26x10.5x15 E.T. Street is will work fine for a car that can run in the 11's.... So what I was saying was that that size tire will be more then enough for you 12's car... Is this your daily driver???? Mine is street driven a couple times a week and I run the Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets all the time on the street.... My car never sees rain or anything....

Good Luck, Billy

• Sponsors (?)

drag racing

First of all, forget all that other junk until you get SUBFRAME CONNECTORS!!!!!! You can twist your frame dragging with stock tires. And for god sakes put them on if your going to use slicks. You can get your car to look like diamond with a stock motor and slicks. It will also help you car launch straight.

billy said:
What I actually meant was that a 26x10.5x15 E.T. Street is will work fine for a car that can run in the 11's.... So what I was saying was that that size tire will be more then enough for you 12's car... Is this your daily driver???? Mine is street driven a couple times a week and I run the Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets all the time on the street.... My car never sees rain or anything....

Good Luck, Billy

No its not my daily driver. I drive it about once every 1-2 months dring the fall, winter, spring while i am gone at college. I drive it about every weekend during the summer though, at least when i am not fire fighting.

Yeah i will put the subs on first. What kind should i get. I was going to get a set of comp engin.. set.

blue66tang said:
No its not my daily driver. I drive it about once every 1-2 months dring the fall, winter, spring while i am gone at college. I drive it about every weekend during the summer though, at least when i am not fire fighting.

Yeah i will put the subs on first. What kind should i get. I was going to get a set of comp engin.. set.

The comp engineering ones are bolt in... They would work... But I would still get them welded in, instead of bolted in...

You wont believe the night and day difference they make as far as chassis stiffening.... They make a huge difference...

Billy