Just switched to Dynomax race bullets, WOW.

• Sponsors (?)

ECU5.0 said:
yep...bullets rock...mike talked me into getting them....dumps are the way to go. there isnt anything out there that can mess with the sound at WOT....looks like im gonna have to get new speakers so i can actually hear my stereo

I had a big stereo a few years ago. I just stopped trying to listen to it. It was too hard on the highway. It's good if you have someone in the car you don't want to talk to. I sold the stereo for more parts. :D

mike keirstead said:
I had a big stereo a few years ago. I just stopped trying to listen to it. It was too hard on the highway. It's good if you have someone in the car you don't want to talk to. I sold the stereo and more parts. :D

haha...yeah, i havent driven it on the highway yet, but im heading home for the weekend on friday...should be interesting since only my back speakers work because i didnt remember to hook the front ones back up after i took the dash out for my heater core....oh well i like the sound of the car more than the crap on the radio

ECU5.0 said:
haha...yeah, i havent driven it on the highway yet, but im heading home for the weekend on friday...should be interesting since only my back speakers work because i didnt remember to hook the front ones back up after i took the dash out for my heater core....oh well i like the sound of the car more than the crap on the radio

I don't even listen to my radio. I can't hear it. I love it that way. I put my girlfriend in the pass. seat and she can't talk. If she tries to I dump a gear and flatten it. Not much talking.....it usually turns into slapping when she gets scared. :D

Mine is the same....they are all the same. My fathers had a 302 Camaro in the late 60s and my mother wouldnt even get near it. They weren't married at the time. He had to buy another car so he go pick her up in it. Damn women. Only good for 2 things. I think we all know what that is. I let my mine drive my car from time to time. She learned how to drive stick on a 12 second mustang. hehhehehehe.

Hey right now i have stock exhaust, and on my old 95GT i had a bassani o/r xpipe with 2 chamber flows... i was planning on getting another bassani o/r x and then get 2 chamber dumps... i loved the sound both at idle and at WOT, how would the dynomax bullets sound on a 5.0 with the o/r x???

to tell you the truth ive never heard a 5.0 with an x-pipe in person...and i was thinkin about gettin one before i got my h-pipe for next to nothing....if you get bullets with an x-pipe put some sound clips up...id like to hear them....but it would be loud, very loud.....talk to mike, he knows about them...hehe

I see no reason why these would effect emissions, but I noticed on dynomax.com they say RACE USE ONLY... which is usually what it says for o/r h-pipes and stuff that won't be emission compatable... Is the RACE USE ONLY warning just a warning about sound or will this really break some emission rules?

oh man the o/r x pipe on a 5.0 to me just sounds badass, with my exhaust (i think im gonna get the exact same set up) the higher tone of the xpipe worked very well with the deeper sound of the flows... although they dont sound like they would go together... for me it was a very nice and unique sound...

Fox 5.0 said:
Hey right now i have stock exhaust, and on my old 95GT i had a bassani o/r xpipe with 2 chamber flows... i was planning on getting another bassani o/r x and then get 2 chamber dumps... i loved the sound both at idle and at WOT, how would the dynomax bullets sound on a 5.0 with the o/r x???

I have MAC longtubes...custom O/R x-pipe...Dumped Bullets.

It's the most sinister, wild , deep, and loudest sound ive heard yet. At an idle is very clear and deep. No drone.No burble. At WOT it is unmatched as far as I am concerned. They scream. my friend has an o/r bassani and LTs with dumped 2 chamber flowmasters and he loves to hear my car. It sounds way better than his does. He is getting bullets very soon also.

It is all a matter of OPINION. But if you want a NASTY muffler...look no futher than the bullets. :D