Just want to say thanks.

cbsdd

Dec 8, 2009
Hemet, CA
I really appreciate being part of this forum and want to thank everyone. I know sometimes I post a thread that you guys prob look at and think -"what a noob". But really all of you guys on here are my only source of advice or ideas for my car. I don't personally know anyone else who owns a mustang. Growing up in the town I lived in in CT no one worked on cars themselves, and out here in CA everyone drives imports or huge pickups. The car show that I went to last weekend had maybe 10 mustangs out of like 500 cars. Also I think it amazing what most of you are able to do on your own. Most of the cars in the Mustang mags are done by performance shops. Anyways thanks again for your advice and help.

• Sponsors (?)

I really appreciate being part of this forum and want to thank everyone. I know sometimes I post a thread that you guys prob look at and think -"what a noob". But really all of you guys on here are my only source of advice or ideas for my car. I don't personally know anyone else who owns a mustang. Growing up in the town I lived in in CT no one worked on cars themselves, and out here in CA everyone drives imports or huge pickups. The car show that I went to last weekend had maybe 10 mustangs out of like 500 cars. Also I think it amazing what most of you are able to do on your own. Most of the cars in the Mustang mags are done by performance shops. Anyways thanks again for your advice and help.

:flag:

Hey we all gotta start sometime (being noob that is);). This is a great place. I wouldn't have been able to get my winter work done on Bumbles if it wasn't for Stangnet. :flag: