KCMO performance/inspection shop

Hello all I’m buying a 2004 Mach 1 on Thursday and was wondering if anyone had a performance shop they recommended in the KCMO area as well as a shop to get an inspection? The car doesn’t have cats and was trying to avoid buying a new coupe that included high flow cats just for inspection purposes.

Thank you!
Sam

• Sponsors (?)

North of you a state, we are supposed to follow federal emission laws, but there have been no regular car inspections for decades. I put BBK cats back on my Mustangto help soften an exhaust drone that was louder than the stereo.
So what years do they inspect, and is it because your cattle have more gas? Maybe it’s because with a unicameral, we have half as many politicians that are full of it? Seriously, with a stopwatch, timer app, or seat of the pants meter, going from a BBK X pipe to BBK cat X pipe did not seem to slow my car down. It was a part of a plan to make the computer happier and my wallet lighter. (With slicks at the track with every pound counting, the clutch or transmission would probably put and end to testing before I got serious numbers.)
Good luck finding a shop that thinks like you want them to.

North of you a state, we are supposed to follow federal emission laws, but there have been no regular car inspections for decades. I put BBK cats back on my Mustangto help soften an exhaust drone that was louder than the stereo.
So what years do they inspect, and is it because your cattle have more gas? Maybe it’s because with a unicameral, we have half as many politicians that are full of it? Seriously, with a stopwatch, timer app, or seat of the pants meter, going from a BBK X pipe to BBK cat X pipe did not seem to slow my car down. It was a part of a plan to make the computer happier and my wallet lighter. (With slicks at the track with every pound counting, the clutch or transmission would probably put and end to testing before I got serious numbers.)
Good luck finding a shop that thinks like you want them to.
I believe I found someone thank you for the luck. I kind of wish it was catted but finding a stock exhaust or catted Mach 1 on the used market is tough outside of the barely driven treat them like collectibles market which I didn’t want to pay. I’ll probably put a catted x pipe on there once my wallet recovers from the 12k withdrawal.